Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have purchased a 2015 model GLA which gas a voice

Customer Question

Hi, I have purchased a 2015 model GLA which gas a voice activated Garmen sat nav, the mobile phone will accept incoming calls but it is not
Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: possible to make a voice command cal, the vehicle does not have Apple play. My question is there a device which will enable this
Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Mercedes?
Customer: GLA 230 AMG Line
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I purchased last week,
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there a device available to purchase which will allow the car to be upgraded to make a voice command on my phone
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I am Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.
Dear customer, i will make some research to see if it is possible and then i will be back with your answer.