Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Mercedes a170 drivers door window open by its self .then

Customer Question

Mercedes a170 drivers door window open by its self .then woant close .then leave the car for 30 min and it will close
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Pleas carry on
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, it's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.
Dear customer, it looks like a problem with the switch or connector. but i would like to know what have you tried so far?

Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I paid 14 pounds can you now tell me why windows opens i an not paying any more money in fact you have not ansered me i would like my money back

Dear customer you do not have to pay anymore money, i just would like to know certain things before give you and answer to try to be more accurate and understand a little better your problem.
Sorry for bother you.

So far, have you checked the connectors and the switch? Sometimes they loosen and produce problems like this.

On the other hand if you do not need anymore help, i can proceed to request a refund for you. no problem.
i am here to help you and again i apology.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not going to bother now please done sent any more messages