Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

What causes a Mercedes 320cdi 2004 to lose power after 4 to

Customer Question

What causes a Mercedes 320cdi 2004 to lose power after 4 to 5 miles then when stopped.and restarted regains full power for another 4 to 5 miles please
Assistant: What is the model of your '04 Mercedes?
Customer: 320cdi
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes.if possible
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that is all the information.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 month ago.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay. i would like to help you. could you tell me please the mileage of your car, wha tkind of fuel does your car use and which maintenances have you done lately?
Thanks in advance.