experteer
experteer,
77184159

One of my windscreen wipes has stopped working on a 2015 v

One of my windscreen wipes has stopped working on a 2015 v class is it just a fuse issue
Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: No
Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Mercedes?
Customer: V250 blue tec se ,
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s has just stopped working tonight ! The drivers side is working fine !
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

According to my records, your car still has the system with an engine. So the wiper on the driver's side is directly driven by an electric motor, the one on the passenger's side by a linkage.

Since the wiper on the driver's side works, it can be assumed that the wiper linkage is broken. This must be replaced.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don't hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer Your Experteer

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you !

Please enter your rating via the star bar at the top of the page, otherwise the question cannot be completed.