Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Mercedes vito 109cdi 2008 will not start someone said check

Customer Question

mercedes vito 109cdi 2008 will not start someone said check crankshaft sensor.Anyway when cranking engine sensor was sending signal to rev counter but I changed it anyway,I had to destroy it to get it out I ended up drilling it out.I put the new sensor in now it is throwing up fault code for crankshaft sensor and it is not even moving rev counter now..Do they need coding or something???
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you with this ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning let we know when you are back online regards Gavin.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am online

Are you on now ? or how about 5.30

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am available all night

Morning are you about ?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel question and refund