CarDoc
CarDoc, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  IMI L3 Motor Vehicle Mechanic
105313175

2019 220 e class telephone showing sos not on,I cant make

Customer Question

2019 220 e class telephone showing sos not on,I cant make telephone calls
JA: Are you fixing your E Class yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing dont know where to start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: no not corroded
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no everything els workes
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  CarDoc replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JA. I'm Baz, one of the automotive experts, I try to be available in the afternoon on weekdays and in the evenings on the weekend. I apologise if I do not respond to your question promptly, I can assure you that I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you

Apologies for the delay, sometimes it can take a while for your question to be answered, depending on the availabilty of the experts and the complexity of the question.

Expert:  CarDoc replied 1 year ago.

Can I help with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
telephone on 2019 220 e class wont work, comes up sos not on, (in red )
Expert:  CarDoc replied 1 year ago.
You will have to take the car to MB because this issue is firmware related. The telephone module will most likely need an update.