Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

I have a 4 year old cls, bought new and my sat mac traffic

Customer Question

I have a 4 year old cls, bought new and my sat mac traffic says I need a subscription? Do I now have to pay ?
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: CLS 2015
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing other than looking at traffic on the sat nav, said go to handbook but husband driving so it won’t let me
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just that thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Stephen Rothwell replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Steve and I am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over 30 years in the trade. Hopefully I can help.

To use the traffic system in your Mercedes you do need to subscribe to the service.

Here is the link to the Mercedes subscription service.

https://shop.mercedes-benz.com/en-gb/connect/pdp/Live-Traffic-Information/532?variantCode=QEV111AG4IST&isInitialTransition=1

I hope this answers your question but do please feel free to answer any further questions.

If this does answer your question please click accept and rate me, this allows me to continue.

Even after you have clicked accept you can continue to ask me further questions on the subject.

Many Thanks

Steve