mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I am looking for a pipe that connects the gearbox to the oil

Customer Question

I am looking for a pipe that connects the gearbox to the oil cooling radiator on an automatic A170 Elegance SE GVT 5 door hatchback with a 1699cc engine. Mercedes UK are out of stock. Is this part interchangeable with any other model?
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: 6 months ago
JA: What year is your GTV?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your GTV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A small independent garage that has always serviced the family's cars
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you have the part number of the pipe, if so could you share it with me to help you locate the part fsater.
Thanks in advance.