Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

I want to turn off the, I want to turn off the Refill adblue

Customer Question

I want to turn off the
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: I want to turn off the Refill adblue at workshop message. Can you help?
JA: What year is your Mercedes?
Customer: 2016
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have changed the adblue
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I want to reset the "refill adblue at workshop" message on my Mercedes e class 2016
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Stephen Rothwell replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your question and sorry for the delay in your reply.

My name is Steve and I am a fully qualified vehicle mechanic, you have not mentioned which model of Mercedes you have so I cannot confirm the exact quantity in the Adblue tank, but I would note that it will normally need topping up to above 15 litres of fluid before the warning will extinguish, I should note that the Adblue does not need changing but will only need topping up. Once this is done by turning the ignition on and off three times the warning should be reset.

I hope this answers your question but do please feel free to ask any further details, if this does answer your question please click accept and rate me, this allows me to continue.

Even after clicking accept I can continue to answer your questions on the matter.

Many Thanks

Steve