mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have just purchased an year old AMGPremium A200, have used

Customer Question

I have just purchased an year old AMGPremium A200, have used it for a couple of weeks. However, I had a problem, as I switched on the car a loud bang came out of radio, my blue tooth packed up. I switched the car off and started again; same bang noise when I turned the volume down. As of now both radio and blue tooth are not working. can you help please.
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: l don’t know how to, am at work my dad will have to check
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: A200 AMG premium 68 Oct
JA: What year is your Mercedes?
Customer: 206 Oct 312018
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing as it just happened as I was driving to work is it covered under warranty
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that’s all I know so far as I was late
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Is it serious?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Is this problem covered under the 3 year warranty?
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.
Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, usually this are not serious problem but connection problems or software problems.. I'd like to know if this happened unexpectedly?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yes