experteer
experteer,
77184159

Yellow warning message says "active brake assist not

yellow warning message says "active brake assist not available". can I switch this off?
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 963-0-c eurovi/b31oa1ma year2018
JA: What year is your Mercedes?
Customer: 2018
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fix myself if I can. Not tried anything so far. Can I drive it like this?
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is Michael, I would like to help you.

This message is not necessarily a problem.

Usually the message comes because the radar beams are thrown back badly or with too much noise.

Me These can be weather conditions such as snow, rain, fog, frost or simply dirt.

Clean the star once carefully with a cloth.

Only if the message remains for days, a workshop should be visited. The workshop should then carry out a diagnosis.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
We cleaned it but warning has remained

Ok, if the warning does not disappear within the next 2-3 days despite cleaning, there is actually a problem. The vehicle must then be checked by Mercedes.

You can drive the car for so long, only the emergency brake assistant is not available. However, the brakes still work normally.

Please rate with the star bar above. Without rating we experts will not be paid. You certainly don’t like to work for free. So be fair and rate. Thank you