Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

My ski bag will not stop open, and roof will not operate,

Customer Question

Hi, My ski bag will not stop open, and roof will not operate
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 320 CLK avante guard convertible
JA: What year is your Convertible?
Customer: 2003, "53" Reg
JA: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried cable ties, but they don't hold the ski bag tight enough to make the switch.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please continue. Thanks
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Do you have any indicator lit?
HAve you checked the guides of the roof?