MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Mercedes Benz Qualified Diagnostic Technician
15777119

My 2002 sl 55 amg roof has stopped working I have just

Customer Question

Hi my 2002 sl 55 amg roof has stopped working I have just replaced the left rear strut. i may have disconnected something by accident i am getting the message Component A7/5K1 relay has short to ground or broken wire i have checked the relay at the pump its ok
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: Car has 70000 car starts normaly
JA: Are you fixing your SL yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes fixing my self. looked for leaks wiring anything out of place
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 2 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, did you already checked the wirnig?

Dear customer, do you have any error code?
Have you already checked the wiring?