sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

One of my window has moved out of place and needs aligning,

Customer Question

Hi one of my window has moved out of place and needs aligning
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: Wg17 gue
JA: What year is your Mercedes?
Customer: 17
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried moving it into place but it doesnt work as it needs to be aligned in the slot
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much would it cost to repair
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like you to refund my money because this website is useless and fraud
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, what window is misaligning?
did you already take off the door cover?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No worries, its the back window behind the driver seat.. we tried to take the door cover off but were unable to fix it

Dear customer, I apologize for my delay to get back to you.
Dear customer, what happened most certainly is that the window has come out of the glass lift rail, the window has a rail on its sides, which is in charge of raising and lowering the window in an aligned manner, this is very strange to happen, but sometimes might happen. I think the vehicle window has damage as such, but all the upholstery and part of the bodywork must be disassembled in order to access this rail and be able to disassemble it, once it is disassembled it is simply aligned, this is not very complicated, the cost of this is actually quite slight as long as it is not damaged the real one, it may charge you about 150 pounds for labor because this type of work is measured is in man hours rather than truly for work and also you do not necessarily have to go to an dealership, garages that work with car glasses and some auto locksmiths do this type of work to the elevators at much lower costs than in the dealership, in the dealership. You can get about the work for about 400 pounds.

Do you understand me dear customer?
My goal is to give you the best experience possible that's why i am sorry for my delay! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!
Kind regards.
Keep safe, Sebastian.