MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Mercedes Benz Qualified Diagnostic Technician
15777119

MY CAR IS A CLS 350 YEAR 2012 CAR PHONE IS GIVING A BAD

Customer Question

MY CAR IS A CLS 350 YEAR 2012 CAR PHONE IS GIVING A BAD RECEPTION AND REPONDANTS CANNOT HEAR ME CLEARLY NOW ANY ADVISE PLEASE AND SUGGESTED CORRECTION
JA: What is the model of your '12 Mercedes?
Customer: cls 350 coupe
JA: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it is a mercedes installed phone when the car was obtained new when l retired
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: potential replacement cost if absolutely needed however i can received calls with out any issue and hear clearly the caller however my call is bad and breaks up
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 19 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.Dear customer, what about the radio and sat nav?
Is it working well?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
radio and sat nav all ok
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 18 days ago.

It seems a problem or with the aerial or the bug, but i would like to know if you have already done a reset of the unit?