MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Mercedes Benz Qualified Diagnostic Technician
15777119

I’ve 220 eclass 2012 coupe I had the engine de cocked tested

Customer Question

I’ve 220 eclass 2012 coupe I had the engine de cocked tested air damn but still have lost power I’m advised it’s the software?
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: consistent ,no kick down at all
JA: Are you fixing your E-Class yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: using a garage I’ve dealt with for years
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i only have 1/2 the power that I originally had . I have owned this vehicle for 1year. One previous owner. Good history
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.Dear customer, have you done s diagnostic so far? Of so could you please share the error codes with me please?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
we have carried out a diagnostic I will get details from garage/home tomorrow Jose. I’m at my fathers just now. Thank you , I will respond tomorrow Jg

Dear customer, i will wait for the codes and also could you give me a little more info about the fault you present, I would like to know exactly what the vehicle has if it is acceleration problems, ignition problems or power losses.

I would also like to know what problem it presents with the air, if the air is not cooling or nothing is blowing?