sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My eclass 2017 amg model satnav shows up no sd card inserted

Customer Question

my eclass 2017 amg model satnav shows up no sd card inserted when it has one. Bought a new one on line and same problem arises.
JA: Are you fixing your E-Class yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes self repair ,but only tried new sd card not sure where am going wrong
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No had car for a year and a half so first time going to use satnav. had it in at my local garage but they could nt see what problem was, but to contact mercedes
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, if you have already bought a navigation system software SD card update and when installing it, there is no reception, this worries me because many times it is because the SD card slot is defective and you have to change it. Actually this is a little frequent, I have been observing it in several models, the problem is that getting this reader is not very easy to get as any other spare part, in the same dealership you can get it, but I know that car audio shops for garages work with equipment and speakers installation GPS navigation system can make such an installation.