sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I've got a vito 2.1cdi is it the same as the online 4

Customer Question

I've got a vito 2.1cdi is it the same as the online 4 cylimder
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2003 vito cdi
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Planning at the moment.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The E220 car I want to use the vito block/short motor in is 2011.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: Auto 144 k on car, 75k on the vito
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay and would like to know whom i am having the pleasure to chat with.

Dear customer, it will not work for you, they are very different models from 2003 to 201. You need to get the 2003 model. The advantage is that these Vitos came quite regularly and you can easily get them in the junkyards even through eBay you can get them, recently I helped a client to locate a 2.2 CDI engine of the 2003 vito.