sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have mercedes w221 2007 and not doesnt start the problem

Customer Question

Hello i have mercedes w221 2007 and not doesnt start the problem is no coming power in ecu gearbox
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: No its ok
JA: What is the model of your '07 Mercedes?
Customer: S class
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes myself ... I was afraid to ecu inside the truck ... SAM rear and it is the same
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thank you...i need a help please
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
in dasboard shows problem electric brake
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
in gearbo etc have eventy memory this faults
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 16 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you Today have you checked for oil contamination it the multiplug that goes in to the gearbox see image as an example.

Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 15 days ago.

Due to time i will have to opt out and let another expert take over regards Gavin.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
ok i'm waiting i want you to help me
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ye sits ok the multiplug
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay and would like to know whom i am having the pleasure to chat with.
Dear customer, first the ecu and the Sam module are different modules, I see that you have a signal problem in the transmission module, so i understand that it is the gearbox of the ecu. it could be a problem at the transmission module level, you have to be careful with this. There may be an override of the module signal even the module may need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
hello..I'm marios and i'm glad i'm talking to you and that you will help me ... i replaced the ecu inside gearbix but the power does not come to me the rcu inside the gearbox...and in board write fault electric brake and no doesnt nit fall the starter motor
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.

Dear Mario, it is a pleasure to assist you, do you have access to a diagnostic equipment with MB Star software? We have to examine what are the codes that you are presenting that are causing these indicators to light on the instrument cluster.

It is likely that what you are presenting is a limp mode what seems strange to me is that you are not getting a signal from the transmission. We would have to observe what are the values that you are not receiving to evaluate if it is a problem at the level of the valve body and solenoids

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no coming power in the red thread that went into the ECU inside the gearbox .... and eventy memory in the gearbox are these in the picture
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.

Dear customer, i apologize for my delay i had a connections problems and i could just get back.

From what I see the codes that you are holding from my position are due to what software of the diagnostic equipment does not have access to several modules are CAN communication problems. What does concern me is the cable that you tell me is not receiving or emitting a signal.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
extract and these fauls in electric brake

It is  strange dear customer, all the codes are from CAN communication problems.

The CAN bus (Controller Area Network) is an automotive BUS developed by Bosch, which allows microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other within a vehicle without a host computer.

It is basically the way in which signals are transmitted. All the error codes that you are presenting are related to this communication.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
what can i do now how can i act?

Dear customer personally I would look for a more suitable diagnostic equipment, second if the problem persists the fault will be at the electronics level of the main computer, third I would discard the electrical wiring.