sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Hardly any volume for incoming calls on viseeo mb2 in

Customer Question

hardly any volume for incoming calls on viseeo mb2 in mercedes clk200 model2008
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: clk200 year 2008
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: reset viseeo but no luck
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no,thanks
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
how long more or is it easy if you phone me
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
no it is just volume issue on incoming calls
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Still waiting
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
also incoming calls are not displayed on the screen
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
please answer by email
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay and would like to know whom i am having the pleasure to chat with.

Dear customer, it could be a configuration issue, but it could also be a problem at the level of the amplifier, such as an error in the configuration of the amplifier and it is likely that you will have to replace it.

When you go to the configuration of the device, you will find an option that will allow you to restore the data of the device. I recommend that you start there and reset, in this way we rule out that it is not a configuration problem at all.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What you suggest is the basics which have been done, Bluetooth in question is Viseeo MB2 which is delivering no or very low volume on incoming calls. Have you come across this fault , any suggestions or can the volume be adjusted through command computer on board, if yes how
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am not paying £16
Send me the reply by email
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.

Dear customer, indeed, an adjustment can be made by means of an diagnostic equipment but it does not make much sense for me to send you to make these kind of adjustment when the vehicle was never manipulated for it.

so the only thing that could be causing this problem is a problem in the amplifier of the equipment, the bluetooth unit or in the worst case the equipment itself has audio configuration problems