sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I was driving on the motorway and ABS light and traction

Customer Question

Hi, I was driving on the motorway and ABS light and traction control light came on. In addition messages like ESP not working, Run flat indicator inactive. Also, eco drive mode not working. My car is a mercedes 2011 c220 . Any idea what might be the problem?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 19 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer just the three indicators are related between them , the vehicles estability sistem is ruled by the brake and traction sistems also the suspension sistem, to tell you wich of them is the cause of your problem is difficult cause i dont know the general conditions of the vehicle,but i can tell that is probably a matter of maintenance, maybe you have a lot of time without checking the brake pads,as it can be some suspenssion shock absorber that works bad. if the car is not in the protection mode resticting the power and speed you can be sure for now, but i recommend you to make it as soon as possible. the ideal is to use the diagnostic equipment with mercedes software ,but you dont have to make it right at the agency but in any workshop with the diagnostic equipment with mercedes software