sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I've got a 2013 apk,, I ha e a 2013 slk (172) on 19 inch

Customer Question

Hi Paul, I've got a 2013 apk
JA: What is the model of your '13 Mercedes?
Customer: Hi Paul, I ha e a 2013 slk (172) on 19 inch rims. Tyre pressure warning keeps activating. The dealers mechanic says it's because of the 19 inch rims. What do I do to sort it?
JA: Is the tire cold or warm? And are you using a decent pressure guage for the reading?
Customer: either TO A activated within 2-3 miles of resetting. Tyres have been checked with a digital gauge
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no dealer will have to fix it but he is a bit clueless!
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok

dear costumer when you make a tire change you gotta make a adaptive process , it is rare that the agency machanic did not do it, for this you need a diagnostic equipment with mercedes software and then make a adaptive process for the tpms sensor to recognize the new tire size.