Kevin
Kevin, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

CAn I dirve a mercedes if it says car too low or do I have

CAn I dirve a mercedes if it says car too low or do I have to get it towed
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2016 e=c350 estate
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tired to get the air pump to work and it did but then went again i need to tak eit a few miles to the garage
JA: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?
Customer: i just had new tyres put on the rear
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no just that I need to know if I can durve it 4 mies to the garage repair shop

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Roger
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No thanks
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you text me?

Hi, Roger, I hope you're well. ok so its not recommended to drive if the suspension is all the way down because the weight of the body on the uninflated bellow can actually cause damage to the bellows and they may not be the cause of the issue so it could incur further costs

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok

it can be driven but you just need to be aware its not recommended and could lead to further issues

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
just a few miles 4 really sow?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I mean slow

its not recommended and damage may occur but in many cases you would be ok

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks Kevin

your very welcome