Phillip H
Phillip H, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

Do you have a scuttle panel for a 614 Mercedes Vario? Just

Customer Question

Do you have a scuttle panel for a 614 Mercedes Vario?
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: Just finding out
JA: What year is your Mercedes?
Customer: im also looking for a seat base for a Mercedes sprinter 2001 that’s a single seat base to put where the passengers seat was for a captain swivel
JA: Are you fixing your Sprinter yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I bought a seat base on eBay and it did not fit ive removed the double seat
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: great you have my number
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  Phillip H replied 7 days ago.

Hiya

I would recommend you visit your local Mercedes Dealer who will be able to supply you with the parts you require.  These will be dealer only parts.

Phillip