Kevin
Kevin, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

The wing mirror on passenger side has came off, I’m

Customer Question

The wing mirror on passenger side has came off, I’m struggling to find one in the colour of my car
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: lt64jux it’s a a class 64 plate 2016
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i havent got the wing mirror to fix, the wires and it’s still fixed to car but I haven’t got the cover or mirror but need the cover in colour of my car
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Yeah that’s still there
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nope, my car is grey like a metallic grey thats all
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Kevin replied 7 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible.

unfortunately the mirror covers don't come in colour so if you cannot find one used in the colour required you would have to purchase a new cover and get it painted to the correct colour to match your vehicle