Kevin
Kevin, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

My battery went flat overnight why? I recharged it. It seems

Customer Question

My battery went flat overnight why?
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: I recharged it . It seems fine.
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2006 Mercedes A 170 Avantgarde
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's only happened the once. At the moment I'm thinking I may have left the indicator with out knowing . Fingers crossed.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Michael john o'sullivan
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.
Hi Michael I hope your well.if lights were left on overnight the battery will go flat . I would recommend getting the battery tested just to be safe but if it hasn’t reoccurred something was almost certainly left on