Kevin
Kevin, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

BF04BNX CL500 Coupe. How can I check if this is a genuine

BF04BNX CL500 Coupe. How can I check if this is a genuine AMG?
JA: What year is your Coupe?
Customer: 04
JA: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Looking to buy it
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That's everything

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Carl

Hi Carl so the vehicle matched to ref number is ***** listed as an amg trim from factory

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks Kevin, so it's just been badged up by someone?
it would appear that way
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks very much, is there anyway to get proof? Would it state AMG on the V5?
It should yes . On the build list it’s not there
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks very much for your help.
No problem