sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

How to change dipped lights level electronically 2013

Customer Question

How to change dipped lights level electronically 2013 cls250
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: The dipped beam not headlights. When car switches on they're perfect then in a few seconds they rise
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 2013 cls250 amg coupe
JA: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My father is fixing it he is a mechanic with a diagnostic machine but he hasn't encountered this problem before. He wants wants fix them electronically
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that is my only issue right now thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 19 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they know the make, model, year of your vehicle, engine type and size, fuel type and registration plate number.
Please provide the information above to help Experts find a solution quicker.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 19 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer I would like you to explain to me a little better what is happening with the dipped beam of your Mercedes and what is the procedure you want to carry out, I would also like to know if your father has a MB diagnostic equipment star star touch diagnostic equipment he is using, it would also be useful to know the software version to see if he has the options for the active processes.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Dear customer, I would like to give you as a general answer that every vehicle adaptation process is done through a diagnostic equipment with MB software, basically it is a procedure that these equipments have with which they can make alterations in the vehicle systems including the lighting systems. Therefore if you want to make any alteration in the lighting system you must do it through this software.