sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My question is about anti theft security. Theives broke into

Customer Question

My question is about anti theft security. Theives broke into my new mercedes cls last night despit the keys being in a faray pouch. We saw them on CCT camera. They got into the car and took valuables, but tried to start the car and drive it away but couldnt start it. How can I protect the car better. I have a tracker 7 system on it but it doesnt stop the theft
JA: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?
Customer: Don't see how a back up key stops the theft of the car
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2021 CLS 300
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't think you're uderstanding my message. The car is not faulty, I need advce on anti theft. Can you help
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, there are security devices that can be adapted even to keys or bracelets, so that given a certain distance the vehicle is turned off. They are called wireless power cut devices, it seems to me that is what you need, please confirm if so, to help you locate such a replacement for your model and some place near you where they can place it.