sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My S320 sometimes will not start and won,t take the key? no

Customer Question

My S320 sometimes will not start and won,t take the key ?
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: no there is no problem with battery
JA: What year is your S320?
Customer: 2006
JA: Are you fixing your S320 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: call a friend who has a jump stater battery
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer I am sorry that you are experiencing this type of inconvenience what worries me is that in your case the key is not being recognized in certain opportunities and this may be because the key has significant wear this is very common to happen with the passage of time the same can happen with the key cylinder I recommend that when we have this type of problem the key cylinder set is replaced this type of work you can do it with a company that works with automotive locksmiths.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
thanks

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.