sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I was in hospital with covid so battery is dead i hav house

Customer Question

i was in hospital with covid so battery is dead i hav house charger but cnt see how to removee from car
JA: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?
Customer: battery was bril but my other mercs wer in the boot
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2oo4 c180 kompressor avanteguarde
JA: What year is your Mercedes?
Customer: 2oo4
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just need to no how to remove from car and recharge ìt nufiñ wroñg with it
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thanks very mutch
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 18 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, if you have a charger, you can just remove the terminals that connect it to the car, no need to lower it and charge it directly on site.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
thats no use car is in street im in top flat

Dear customer, I understand, give me a moment to find you a disassembly instruction that you will find interactive.

Dear customer, the following video explains step by step how to remove and replace the battery.

I hope you find it useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT99oNl4PIY

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @Exp-JoseSebas Kind regards, Sebastian