sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

How do I get rid of engine management light, Engine

Customer Question

How do I get rid of engine management light
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Engine management light on my Mercedes E220
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: E220 2016
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not really
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just want to get rid of the light from my dashboard
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’ve just paid £5

Dear customer, what have you done so far to try to remove it?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can I get a refund please
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
How do I get my refund

Dear customer to get a refund you must write to support, although I can let the moderators know anyway by this means, however if you want you can still tell me about your problem and I will help you, I will let the moderators know anyway to make the refund, do you think?

Dear customer, are you online?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Dear customer, as a general answer I must tell you that the engine management lights are related to a code stored by the ECU, these codes can sometimes be reset, because they are simple electrical alterations but at other times it will be necessary to perform a diagnosis and the code obtained to treat the fault that the vehicle is presented to subsequently restore the indicator, as for the charge that made you the system, I notified the moderators, I hope to soon resolve this conflict with the deduction that you were made without consent.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @Exp-JoseSebas Kind regards, Sebastian