sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Looking for someone to replace an electric water pump on an

Customer Question

Looking for someone to replace an electric water pump on an E350e
JA: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: Never overheated, was serviced a month ago, when it developed the problem it was showing that it needed coolant which I added, but would keep appearing.
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: E350e, 2018
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took it to garage where it was serviced, a Mercedes Benz specialist, but the qualified technician is not there, so it was diagnosed and got a message that it might need an electric water pump, I cant take it to the dealer because the warranty I have is only for independent garages
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing, I have told you everything. I am in Leicester
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My name is***** am sorry I dont have a video or a picture as I have just received a message from the mechanic a few minutes ago.

Dear customer, could you please tell me where you are?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.

Dear customer, the following specialists are in your area, are suitable for this work and I believe they could be covered under your warranty.

Mercedes Service Specialist Leicester

+441162166266

Silver Star Garage

+441162303801

Motor Maison Vehicle Solutions

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.