Hemal Mistry
Hemal Mistry, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Expert
114984299

I am having issues with my navigation, E200 AMG line 2019,

Customer Question

Hi. I am having issues with my navigation
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: E200 AMG line 2019
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Apparently the SD card dislodged!... I only got to know this morning...however, it got dislodged yesterday, I did a system reset....didnt work....I bought a new Navigation package on Mercedes me...Still not working...I re-inserted the dislodged card not long....and it has been showing " activating navigation " over 45mins
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Is there a mechanic I can take the car to? I am not sure its something I can handle
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 11 days ago.
Good Morning  Dear Customer.
Welcome to JustAnswer.!I hope you’re well.
Firstly I’ll like to introduce myself. My name is***** and I am a vehicle expert here on JustAnswer.I am here to help with any query’s you have for you vehicle problems/needs and will try my best to give you the best possible advise/ outcome I can and also help you through them.Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to today.?The system offers an automated phone call service which is optional on weather you will like to accept or not.Just so I fully understand what’s been going on you have a issue with your navigations SD card.?Is this correct.?
Kind regards Hemal
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 10 days ago.

Good Morning dear customer.

I hope your well.

Im just sending you a follow up message to see if you got my previous message relating to the navigation SD card in your vehicle.

I have had this issue previously for a customer and he managed to go to the Mercedes dealership and they ended up sorting this out for him.

I hope this information helps.

If theres anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you have a lovely day.

I would also like to thank you for using JustAnswer.

Take care.

All the best. Hemal Mistry