Steve
Steve, Vehicle Technician
Experience:  Garage owner for thirty years
106618989

Feels like fuel starvation coughs and farts a low revs when

feels like fuel starvation coughs and farts a low revs when driving no power
When u put your foot down
And don’t go through the gears as it should

Welcome to JA. My name is***** am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty years in the trade. I will be happy to assist you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly. Please do feel free to send me your name so that I know who I have the pleasure of speaking with. You will receive an offer of a phone call by the system, this only needs to be accepted if you wish to speak to me, I can otherwise continue to answer your questions via the thread. At times you may experience a delay in receiving my message, let me assure you I will give you my full attention, but may need time to type out the reply.

Do you have the registration number please so I may retrieve the details.

Steve

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi I’m rob
Ke14uua

Hi Rob

It was good to talk, I hope all goes well, but do please feel free to get back to me if any further advice details are needed.

As said on the call, I believe something was disturbed and this could well be in the area of the cabin filter at the nearside rear of the engine bay. Very possibly a MAF sensor problem.

Steve

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks for your advice
Rob

Hi Rob, your very welcome, I hope all goes well.

Steve