sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Merc ML320 CDI 15 years old. How much will it cost to

Customer Question

Merc ML320 CDI 15 years old. How much will it cost to replace both compressor and condensor
JA: Are you fixing your ML320 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No. Just trying to decide whether to have it fixed by an Merc garage
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, would you like to know the cost of installation or complete including the cost of the compressor and condenser?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
pleas a rough estimate that a merc dealer would charge
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are we looking at £1000 or £2,000 for the replacement and labour charges

Dear customer, if you do it in a dealership it will take you about £2000, outside a dealership about £1000 to £1200, but ideally with a specialist, but not necessarily a dealership.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 days ago.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.