In that case, you are best off using another reset solution.
I have followed the procedure below to recover the Windows password XXXXX few hundred times with no problems. The process is quite simple: You create the cd on a working computer, put the cd in the problem computer, and follow the rest of the instructions below.Please, follow the instructions below to reset your computer's password:
- Click the following link: http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/download.php?type=livecd
- If you are using Windows XP, click the Windows XP download link and save that file.
- If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, click the Windows Vista download link and save that file.
- Burn that ISO file to a CD. You can use the application found here if you do not have a CD burner: http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home
- Place the CD in the problem computer, turn it off, turn it on, press the shortcut key responsible for the boot menu ( F12, ESC, F10 ), choose the CD-ROM, and boot.
- Choose Automatic and press Enter
- Sit back and allow the program to locate the passwords for you. It may take up to 10 minutes.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/
Thank you again,