Cris, Computer Expert
Experience:  I have 10 years covering all types of software. Backup software, Office, photo and video editing, online software.

Can I add an icon into my e:mail. Windows 7 I could on

Can I add an icon into my e:mail. Windows 7
I could on previous sytem

Thanks for using I am Cris.

Do you want to add a desktop icon of your email? If so, what email service are you using?

Also how do you access it through a program such as outlook or through a web browser like Internet Explorer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I use Windows 7

and Windows e:mail

Click on the windows logo start button then click All Programs.

Locate Windows Mail on the list it should be towards the top.

"Right Click" on it and a small menu will appear, put your mouse over Send To.

Then another small menu appear, click on Desktop Icon. That will place your icon on the desktop.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Will this put selected item into my e:mail?

What do you mean by that?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

When I sent an e:mail in the past I could click on my list of pictures and icons and they came up in the body of the e:mail. How do I do this now.

I have changed to Window 7

When you open the email there should be a link to show images. When you click on it, it will display images in the body of the email.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have tried everything and can find no link.

It seems impossible to settle this do you agree?

It shouldn't be.

Do you want to do a quick remote connection? I can take a look.

Use the link provided to reach when you get to the site click on Start Meeting on the left side.

It will prompt you to download software, after it completes. You will have a orange window top of your screen. There will be a 9-digit session ID, please reply back to me so I can join.

Click here>>>
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not understand your instructions.

I gave you a link to click on, when you get to the page click on Start Meeting (orange button) on the left side.

You will be prompted to download the software. When it is done, you will have a orange window top of your screen. Reply back to me with the 9 digit code at the top so I can join.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I think I must leave this problem. I have not the expertise to deal with it.

Thks for your replies.

Your welcome,

selecting a positive rating for my service is appreciated.
Hi Beryl,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

Let me know,