KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

my email addres is [email protected] for a few days

my email addres is [email protected] for a few days now i have been trying to change my password XXXXX this account because you tell me "someone else is using it " every time i change the password XXXXX tell me that it has been changed ,when i use the new password to sign in i get the same information again "someone else is using my account " and i just go round and round in circles ...please could you assist me in resolving this problem ...please reply to my new outlook account [email protected] thank you Michael.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Kamil and i will do my best to assist you.

May i remotely connect to your computer and take a look at fixing the issue directly?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please remotely connect to my computer

Please click the link below and run the downloaded program:

Click on the downloaded file, and Click Run.

If asked by system to allow the file to run, select "Yes/Allow/OK"

I have resolved the issue via remote support.