Please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you.
- If it does not join / connect, please click on the website below:
- Then download / run the file join.me when it prompts or shows
- Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.
- Do not close the join.me program.
I'm sorry; it looks like your computer is not able to connect with me. Let me provide written instructions you can try for fixing this issue. Please try the following:
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
- Then open Internet Options.
- Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- Then close.
- Then open Internet Explorer, and see if it works fine now.
If that does not work, please download and install Firefox program at the website below:
, keep default options during installation
, then close Internet Explorer,
, then open Firefox, then go to websites in Firefox and see if it works fine in Firefox.
Edit: We've been communicating, but it looks like you are not there. When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,