Please, follow the instructions below:
- Turn the computer off
- Turn the computer on
- Start pressing the F8 key on the top of the keyboard
- At the Boot menu, choose Enable VGA Mode
- Hit the Enter key three times
When windows loads, continue below:
- Wait 3 minutes
- Press the two following keys at the same time: Windows Key and the letter R
- Type: desk.cpL
- Click Ok
- Change the resolution (Settings) to a lower resolution.
- Click APPLY & OK
Restart the computer now, as the settings are fixed.
Once it reboots normally, you will be good to go.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit
or click the Accept button.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you again,