Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

Hi, suspect my system has been hacked and controlled by somebody

Hi, suspect my system has been hacked and controlled by somebody else. How can I check this and put it right?
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
If you feel that someone has hacked into your system, you may need to run a security analysis on it.
If you wish, I can remote in and do this for you. May I start the remote session now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.jasonfixedit.com/scan
All is now working.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.
- Jason