Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

i have forgotten my password

i have forgotten my password
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Can you please tell me exactly what you have forgotten the password *****? Is it your email account? If so please let me know who your email provider is i.e. gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc..

Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its for my phone to down load my user on the phone *****@******.***

For privacy reasons I cannot see the email address you typed above.

Please retype the email address and do not type the @ symbol. Type it like this someoneATsomething.com
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

iangeorgewyattAToutlook.com.

Ok are you able to log in at outlook.com?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes but it needs a password ***** chance I can ring you

I am actually in the states so I cannot have a phone call but I should be able to help.

Just so I am clear. You are able to log into your account at outlook.com but cannot log in on your phone?

Please do your best to full explain what you are wanting to accomplish and where you are stuck.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a new phone, I want to download something from the phone its ask me for a password ***** I have forgotten it

it will not let me in I have tried many passwords I need to start again

Which account are you using with the phone and have you confirmed that you can log into it through the web?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is a phone my partner set up for me iam not very good at using a computer she set everything up I will have to get her to explain things in detail as she would no

on the phone it comes up with outlook

on my emails I use yahoo

I can not get onto the web through the phone

Ok in order to sort this out you will need to make sure you can log in online and also the phone needs to be connected to the web.

Get to a computer when you can and make sure you can log into your outlook.com account.

Next get the phone on the internet, you will likely need a wireless password ***** do so, so ask whoever set up your internet for that.

Once the phone is connected to the internet if you still have trouble adding the account let me know and I will help further.

Thanks,
Chris