Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Good morning I'm running Windows 7 on my PC which is about

Good morning
I'm running Windows 7 on my PC which is about 4 years old.
It has got progressively slower to boot up and my daughter says that it needs a 'clean up' how do I get to do this?
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can I connect remotely to your PC , so I can clean up your PC directly together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That would be great, yes please do.

How long do you think it will take?

Can I continue to use the PC while you are working on it?

It should only take about 10 to 15 minutes. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2a237ac4-1614-4c2d-8dc2-151faa4aab4a

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you,

I have cleaned up your PC via remote support. If there is still any issue, please let me know any time. Thank you very much