Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.

My internet explorer keeps trying to restore a web page and

My internet explorer keeps trying to restore a web page and failing and then closing how do I get out of this loop

Hello David! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Do you have Norton antivirus / security program? Or another antivirus / security program?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have windows 7

Norton antivirus

yes we can do remote support session

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.