Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.

Windows Live Mail on my computer has 'frozen'. I was sending

Windows Live Mail on my computer has 'frozen'. I was sending an email with 15 photo attachments. It seems to have progressed about 95% of the way to sending the message and photos but then 'froze'. I can no longer receive/send emails as the 'unsent' email progress screen (frozen) keeps popping up. Eircom tell me that it seems my system has 'crashed'. I know very little about computers (73 yrs old) and hope that you can help me.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page:

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
One quick way to fix this is to delete the message that is probably 'stuck' in the Outbox.
In the Outbox folder, delete the email with the 15 attachments that caused all these problems. Once this is complete, you should be all set.
If you need further assistance, please let me know and I can remote in and fix this for you.
I will be standing by.
Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application:
All is now working.
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
- Jason