Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.

After submitting my e-mail address and password ***** code

After submitting my e-mail address and password ***** code number, why can I not access my Microsoft account?
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No error shown.

Several messages including request to phone a supplied telephone number which apparently does not exist.

I have Windows 7.

Yes, a remote support session is possible.

I am 78 years old and not familiar with all computer terms and actions.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue, thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Smile Thank you, ***** ***** has been first rate.

Smile You're welcome. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Now unable to view downloaded e-mail attachments after loss of Office 2013, can 2010 version allow?

Is there any error or message? Can you please submit the new issue in a new question at the website below first, and write "For Tech Viet only", then I can help. Thank you.