IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

When I try to check my hard disk its says 'would

When I try to check my hard disk for errors its says 'would you like to schedule it as it is currently in use' I have checked the task panel and there are no programs running I have also turned off the virus software. Please advice
Hello again!

Yes, you need to schedule it to run next time you restart the computer. Repeat the procedure for all hard disk drive (C:, D:, etc).

Next time you restart the computer, do not press any key, but just wait until the disk check has been finished. It may take about 15-20 minutes to finish.
Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No. Thank you.