Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

There. I installed Windows 10 on the weekend. Since then

Hi there. I installed Windows 10 on the weekend. Since then Outlook (mostly) won't send emails. From time to time it does. But mostly it won't. I can receive fine. And when I run the tests it says that it receives fine - which it does - and that it sends fine - which it doesn't (though the test email comes through). Can you help? It's very frustrating
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or mssage?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there. It says 'Sending' report error 0x800CCC13. Cannot connect to the network. Verify you network connection or modem.

This is clearly not correct as I am connected and receiving emails. And sometimes even able to send them

Thank you. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there. I'm not really comfortable with that as I don't know you or this site.

I'm sorry. With remote support, it's easier and quicker for you as I would do all the steps for you and you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ support rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

But per your request, I can provide written instructions. Can you please stay on this web page for a few minutes, so I can write all the steps for fixing this issue? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm OK to give you access then and try this. I'm assuming I can cut you off if I need to. Thanks

Thank you. Yes, you can disconnect any time. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=09ced996-55c8-4d8c-804d-dba247ff86e3

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Great. Thank you for your help. Hopefully I won't need to contact you again Smile