Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

I appeared to have lost my windows log in password ***** all

I appeared to have lost my windows log in password ***** all my Microsoft applications. I have tried all the passwords it can be but it wont let me in.I cant go through change password ***** it keeps asking for the old password
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, this is the password ***** sign into your Microsoft account correct, and not into your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes into microsoft

Can you tell me the email address please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks, ***** ***** the last 4 digits of your cell phone endding in 39? And do you have the cell phone with you now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This my landline But have a cellphone no *********** /p>

ok, thats not going to help, when they asked you when you created your account, to enter in a cell phone, you gave your landline instead, which stops this process from working.
We only have one more option then and that is to use the questionaire so you can try to answer their questions and regain access.
Click on my link below
Pay close attention to the questions they are asking you and answer these as completly and correctly as possible. This is critical to you regaining access, so take your time to read it carefully please.
Once done it will either give you instant access again so you can reset your password, or they will need to manually review your request.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Can you go to
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ID 629 828 913

connecting now